WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
I had EXCACTLY the same idea once :D
Since i didnt use that idea, ill share one of the sub-ideas with you:
Blue have the bomb ONBOARD their boat and push it down a ramp onto the ground, and then further :D

EDIT: Now that i look at the picture, it looks like that was your plan all along. Was it? :3

Yeah I am literally working on a Payload map where that is how the start of Stage 1 is.

:O

Steff0o

L6: Sharp Member
May 31, 2009
3.JPG

4.JPG

Currently working with UDK, also busy with school, but after this year is finished, im going to create a map in 11 days with UDK :D

Sep 1, 2009
I was bored for an Hour so i decided to make one of TomHoen's awesome sketches for fun and to occupy myself for an hour:

tom_arttest0000.jpg

Jan 8, 2011
-snip-
EDIT: Now that i look at the picture, it looks like that was your plan all along. Was it? :3

You are correct sir! The bomb cart starts in front of that slanty part near the middle. It then goes up a ramp (which is lifted by a crane on board the boat) to the RED team's oil rig. As a side note, any ideas on how I should do the oil rig? The architecture of them lends itself quite nicely to TF2, but the materials do not. So how should I theme it without losing the oli rig-iness of the thing?

Ælement

Comfortably mediocre
aa
Dec 21, 2010
You are correct sir! The bomb cart starts in front of that slanty part near the middle. It then goes up a ramp (which is lifted by a crane on board the boat) to the RED team's oil rig. As a side note, any ideas on how I should do the oil rig? The architecture of them lends itself quite nicely to TF2, but the materials do not. So how should I theme it without losing the oli rig-iness of the thing?

Well, just create first... You can always make it an oilrig afterwards :3
Take a look at mann manor, its a great example on how you can turn basicly any layout into anything :D

Last edited: