WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

hutty

aa
Mar 30, 2014
These arn't 100% yet, but i'm done for the night and its progress-share time.

KPSxUtD.jpg

Orange metal wins the prize for texture that has the widest looks hideous in hammer to glorious in engine ratio.

ulm2hK9.jpg

The respawn room has been relocated so players exit moving in the direction towards mid. (I still need to fix up prop shadows and general lighting in this area :/ )

Z9OkVPR.jpg

The new spawn room. A little bare for decor at the moment. The big exit will exit you facing mid, the smaller exit has not changed, but has a safety hallway leading to it. There is also now a window overlooking the intel room. (which also happened to knock off one of the manco overlays)

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
Just some of the stuff I've completed for alpha 2 of Southsilver.

New connector from B to tunnels;
b28B98N.png

New area behind A building;
v7v0EnX.jpg

New A capture area;
fVQUEen.jpg

I'm still working on making changes to B. A feels great now, I cannot wait to test it. I also redid RED spawn and a ton of other little things here and there. I just need to finish up B, tweak around with some more settings and then I'll have alpha 2 ready.

Unh3lpful

L2: Junior Member
May 6, 2015
I had a dream of a map void of any props, and decided I was an idiot. I still created a test though, inspired by a map theme I saw. It is kind of modern cubic Japanese. It looks nice though. It's a little cramped as it's just a test map and also it spat out a bunch of random super skinny noclip brushes eveywhere. I also quite like the idea of a black and white map, it would make players really pop.

u33AOHC.jpg

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
koth_dreamscape

Sep 19, 2010
I had a dream of a map void of any props, and decided I was an idiot. I still created a test though, inspired by a map theme I saw. It is kind of modern cubic Japanese. It looks nice though. It's a little cramped as it's just a test map and also it spat out a bunch of random super skinny noclip brushes eveywhere. I also quite like the idea of a black and white map, it would make players really pop.
*snip*
Looks like something out of Ratz Instagib.