Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack

Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack 2014-11-06

Analogue

L1: Registered
May 6, 2010
Just wanted to say, this is AWESOME! I'm just trying mapping for the first time for a school project and this is helping out enormously!

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Except all the new members fail to read stickies, so if it's in the "new posts" section they'll actually see it.

We've had numerous posts in recent days with problems that disappear instantly once you install this pack, proof it isn't being read nearly enough.

And TPG....YOU just want to inflate your postcount.

SharpDagger

L1: Registered
Jun 7, 2009
Is there anyway to remove sprites from the material exclusion list, as the remove button cant be pressed (grey), and i use them for light glows

Nov 14, 2009
YM, can you use your special Valve contact powers to tell them that we would like ABS to be already included with TF2? It would make this section of the forums so much less active, yet I feel that it would help the community on a whole :p

Nov 14, 2009
I am of the opinion that we should pakrat a version of Boojum himself in to every map ever made.

Anyways, I will now refer to the pack as ABS recourses pack from now on :p

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Updated. Put the new i/o in and added the dxsupport.cfg file that fixes the blurry low res crap. Dunno why I didn't think of that sooner.

Still haven't gotten the missing materials fix rolled into here, because I need to do a lot of restructuring of FGD things for that.

The tf_gamerules additions are the SetCTFCaptureBonusTime input they mentioned in the changelog, and two outputs that were not mentioned, Team1PlayersChanged and Team2PlayersChanged. These send the integer count of players whenever it changes, for you to do whatever you want with. Since it wasn't mentioned as a community request, I suspect it is for the "dynamic" map that changes according to player count which was mentioned months ago.

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
How would I go about making a single stage cp map?

edit: don't worry, I looked at gorge. Maybe it'd be a good thing to put in the pack though?

Last edited:

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Booj, I believe you have the power to make some prop textures useable.

If this is the case, useful ones such as skycard textures and the waterfall set would be greatly appreciated.