Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Thanks. Not much else to say either.

Toasters

L1: Registered
Jul 15, 2009
As soon as I ran around doublecross and saw the overturned dump truck, I was overjoyed at the new amounts of props incoming.

Needless to say I've been refreshing this page constantly since then :p If I could double-thank you, I would.

Buck

Jun 9, 2009
Hmmm, i got a problem, i open up the prop library in hammer and almost everything isnt there, only the truck, few pipes, gorge rails and few other small things open up, rest is just blank. Anyone know how to fix it ?

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Amazing. Is there some special secret to how you figured out what all is new, or are you just super observant? Because I didn't catch the crates and I never would have guessed the staircase railing (which has already found a home, albeit on my "goofing around and trying random stuff" map).

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
I'm working on a more efficient method, but currently I look at the number of models in each directory to see where new ones have been added, then just look for them. It's usually pretty easy for me to spot new ones because I've looked at the old ones so much :p

re1wind

aa
Aug 12, 2009
Yay, thank you ABS.

I have been using a pre-november version (Pre summer2009?) of this and all the newer stuff from the end of summer wasn't accessible after i fired up source/TF2SDK after a good 4+ month hiatus. Many thanks for this.

Spammish

L3: Member
Jan 2, 2010
Can anyone tell me where I'm supposed to download this to? I've downloaded it to where the installer suggested (source_sdk_content/mapsrc) and that didn't work nor show up in the visgroups and panel and then I tried it in tf/models and that didn't work either. Am I doing something wrong?

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
It's an installer application. You open it and it automatically installs everything in the the respected places.

Spammish

L3: Member
Jan 2, 2010
Well it seemed to install the ABS_prop_library.vmf along with all the other files in my mapsrc folder. Is it worth trying to re-install it instead of playing around with the files?
Edit: Oh, I think I get it now, it's a copy paste job, they don't appear in the model browser right?

Last edited:

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Found a minor problem with the multistage gametypes in the library and didn't see this mentioned yet.

For both Multi Stage PL and Multi Stage CP, the gate names have changed from mscp_setupgate[x] format to setupgate_stage[x] format. Unfortunately, there's a few outputs using the old format. For example, setupgate_stage2 uses the output OnFullOpen > mscp_setupgate3 > Unlock

The 09-07-29 version doesn't have this problem. They'll show up on ALT-P, so I won't list them out. And like I said, very minor.

Again, thanks ABS. This download is an incredible resource, and I very much appreciate all the work you've put into it. :)

Kep

Bya

Jan 23, 2010
Holy shit this is awesome.

Bya

Jan 23, 2010
Boojum, I wanted to say that I love the model for the player_teamspawns you made.

Any way to get that ingame?

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Well you could just use the skin and put it in the right spot if you wanted... but all your engineers would look the same regardless of what team they are on. Not exactly good :p