The new, "can I have my name changed?!" thread

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
Change my name to Wilson so people can stop asking me who i am on forums.

Edit: Username changed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
But people can always just look at the — hey where'd the Steam ID badge thingies go?

LMFAO

Banned
Jun 14, 2012
When will requests be filled?

elmo

L1: Registered
Jul 1, 2012
wondering if I can change my name to elmo so that it matches my steam profile and such.

Only had timelmo because I know sometimes elmo is taken already.

Attsy

L3: Member
Jan 31, 2010
Can I get a name change to Attsy

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011
I know its been fun and all, but since people seem to be confused by who I am, It would be nice if my username could be changed back to Another Bad Pun.

Also, it would help the fine people here who cant type rehtonadabnup without getting frustrated. :p

Ruben

L1: Registered
Sep 3, 2011
If my name could be changed to "Ruben" to match my steam name and sound less mentally unstable it'd be totally cool.

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Hello, I was wanting to have my username changed from †Blade† to Xi.Cynx if possible please! Due to security precautions this is why I am doing so! thanks in advance!

TheKieranator

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 6, 2011
Part of growing up is shedding your old usernames. I no longer wish to be "TheKieranator" as I have been known for five years, and now choose to don a cleaner, simpler name: "kZ"

EDIT: I just realized that if I changed my name here to kZ, then there might be some confusion. People might think I'm a map that Prestige made and that I have come to life. I also wouldn't be able to enter any future 72hr contests because there's already a map called kz. So I'll just stay as TheKieranator here.

PS I am not Prestige's map

Last edited:

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
EDIT: I just realized that if I changed my name here to kZ, then there might be some confusion. People might think I'm a map that Prestige made and that I have come to life. I also wouldn't be able to enter any future 72hr contests because there's already a map called kz. So I'll just stay as TheKieranator here.

PS I am not Prestige's map
It's funny because he also has a map called "Jeremy".

(as do I)

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
Can I have my name changed to PotatOS? So, it would fit my Steam name.