The "I just got a hat" celebration thread

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Randomly dropped a Soldier's Stash. Crafted it wiht my batter's helmet to make a billycock :D

Finally, a hat I actually want :D

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
used scrap+pryo token to get a rubber glove. I now have 3/4 pyro hats and 2/3 of the ones I want :D

Then crafted my spare tyrolean and beard to get a bonk helm. craft fodder.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Crafted a Camera Beard.

MEH.

Crafted Camera Beard + Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative, got Hotrod.

SHIT YEAH.

Too bad I also have a Texas Ten Gallon. :/

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
I found engineer cap sometime yesterday. Not thrilled but not sad.

Shade

L1: Registered
Apr 3, 2010
I got the Professional's panama (again) and the Master's yellow belt. Crafted the Professional's panama with a spare camera beard and got the Hotrod.

Locutus

L2: Junior Member
Nov 3, 2009
Towering Pillar of hats & Pyro's Beanie. :D

eyefork

L3: Member
Oct 27, 2008
I crafted 2 hats into an afro the other day. Then I found the football helmet today. Crafted the two together for a Tyrant's helm.

All I really want is the spy's bowler and the professional's panama.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Found a Mining Light when playing the other day, which was cool because it's one of two Engineer hats I actually like.

The recent changes gave me enough metal for another random hat. Last time I did a random, I got the Master's Yellow Belt. This time I got Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative.

Meh, say I. Say I, meh.

Kep

Mr. Wimples

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 27, 2010
So I finally crafted enough of my junk together to get 4 reclaimed metals. REALLY want the fedora because spy is my most played class, etc., etc. SO, I craft that with a class token and really wouldn't care which spy hat I got.... aside from one... *crafting*.... TA-DA, you got ANOTHER CAMERA BEARD. Then to add insult to injury, valve lowered the number of items to get a scrap metal by 1 within the next few days. I know its not a celebration, I just needed to get that out of my system.

/me is now the irritated owner of two camera beards

Retroid

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 25, 2009
Finally, finally, finally crafted a hat! :)

Brigade Helm... Not bad, not bad for a random craft for my first and only hat. I'm happy anywho!

(And Mr. Wimples - craft your beards together!)