The "I just got a hat" celebration thread

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
You should have waited for the Engie update, Valve'll probably add more hats by then

If they do, you lower your chance of getting the hat you want, even if you still use the class token you lower the chances you'll get one you want.
Also, anyone playing a decent amount will have enough metal by, or shortly after, the engie update to craft again.

Also. You're not raminator :angry:

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
If they do, you lower your chance of getting the hat you want, even if you still use the class token you lower the chances you'll get one you want.
Also, anyone playing a decent amount will have enough metal by, or shortly after, the engie update to craft again.

Also. You're not raminator :angry:

It's more fun to have one of the new hats, instead of all the old ones that everyone have!

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
I crafted the demo's fro the other day from class specific hats. I love all the demo hats, but I wish the fro was massive, like something from the 70's :D

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Magistrate's Mullet. It's a shame because I really needed some drops.

Feb 17, 2009
Crafted:
Master's yellow belt + Fancy fedora

Got:
Heavy duty rag

200px-Doorag.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnD6jQ-hJ7A

Last edited:

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
Got myself a Brigade helm and Camera Beard today!

EDIT: And 2 days later i now have enough metal to craft a hat and i get Texas Slim's Dome Shine :facepalm: Why would anyone CHOOSE to look bald over anything else?

Last edited:

Dragonstorm24

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2009
Got myself a Brigade helm and Camera Beard today!

EDIT: And 2 days later i now have enough metal to craft a hat and i get Texas Slim's Dome Shine :facepalm: Why would anyone CHOOSE to look bald over anything else?

lol the bald hats are like the crumbs at the bottom of the cookie jar, they are pieces of cookies but not real cookies.
I craft and I got the cool train engineer hat (trains = epik win) and I was randomly playing and got a camera beard. Don't have many hats though and I have every demoman hat except the stovepipe hat (hard to get for some reason) http://www.tf2items.com/id/dragonstorm246

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
I still only ever got one hat drop after 1200+ hours of play time.

The batters helmet I crafted. =(

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
Crafted any spare weapons into 3 refined metal.

Crafted....

200px-Heavystocking.png

Sweet, but I already have a Ushanka. I crafted them together...
200px-Hustlerhallmark.png