TF2Maps Presents: The Winter 2017 72hour TF2Jam!

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Iiboharz has kindly reminded me that the hashtag for the jam is #tf2jam - that's what you should use if you're sharing jam stuff on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, or that wierd social network Google made and then forgot about.
Facebook accepts hashtags too.

Drunken-Demo

L1: Registered
Feb 8, 2017

Moustache Shoes

Nov 5, 2016
Since no one else has asked this:
I wish to submit an SFM poster for the jam, is there something like a watermark I should put somewhere on the poster to show it's for the event?
Or could I just put my username like I usually do?

Thanks in advance!

sooshey

:3c
aa
Jan 7, 2015
Since no one else has asked this:
I wish to submit an SFM poster for the jam, is there something like a watermark I should put somewhere on the poster to show it's for the event?
Or could I just put my username like I usually do?

Thanks in advance!
All you have to do is upload it under the category "72hr Jam Entries" and it will be counted. No need to watermark, unless you're worried about theft :p

Moustache Shoes

Nov 5, 2016
All you have to do is upload it under the category "72hr Jam Entries" and it will be counted. No need to watermark, unless you're worried about theft :p

Sounds good, thanks!

BanaFen

Jan 3, 2017
Reminds me of my first game jam, which started only one day after my first exposure to 3-D modeling software. :confused:

I am totally down to relive that chaos!

Blubberislife

Feb 8, 2017
Is it okay if I contribute with some ideas for the game? It's not much, but I'd like to be a part of this in any way I can.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Y9yxNAh.png

ostrich

Feb 9, 2017
Well, I'll try to realize some thoughts about text ui scripts. I'm probably in, gl everyone

Scampi

L4: Comfortable Member
Feb 8, 2017
Get ready for some 3D-printable TF2 stuff! I'm probably not going to have enough time to make something too complicated or articulated, like any guns or engineer buildings, but most props are fair game.

[Friendly!][AAB] Albin

Jul 24, 2016
Aw. I was gonna model a new summer jam medal but I see that's already been done. D: guess I'll have to come up with something else or make a medal that simply won't be used.

Joel

Nov 19, 2016
What do I do if I can't stream (Internet problems) so I have no proof that I actually did it in the 72 hours?