TF2Maps.net 72HR Jam: Winter 2016

Which weekend should we run the map jam?

• 16th January

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • 23rd January

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • 30th January

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • 6th February

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • 13th February (Will run over Valentine's Day!)

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Later than that!

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Earlier than the 16th January!

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Okay, the poll is closed. As I said, i'd consider a revote if the scores were close, and at the moment 30th January has only one point more than 16th or Before. Trouble is, there's a lot of factors making the 16th unfriendly.
  • You can join in early, but not late - nothing's stopping you entering on the 16th if the jam is on the 30th, but not vice versa.
  • 16th is the middle of my exams, and probably quite a few other peoples. Frozen has kindly offered to run the jam then, but it'll cause problems for a lot of people.
  • Judging for the dynamic CP contest will be continuing then. I don't want them to overlap.
So rather than a vote let's talk about this. People who voted to have the jam before the 16th or on the 16th: why? What reason do you have for putting it then, that balances out the above? Let's make a final decision on Sunday 13th. At the moment I want to have the jam on the 30th: you've got a few more days to persuade me otherwise.

DannyRand

L2: Junior Member
Jun 8, 2013
My non-compete (finally) ends in 2 weeks. So not only will I be participating, i'll be dropping this beta map i've had on my desktop for 6 months....Excited for this, should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.