Stepping Down, Cheers, and Au Revoir

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Hey Dudes,

I'm stepping down from Staff as I won't have any time to spare to the site for the next while, and haven't for a while now (~1.5 years..). I trust all the upcoming staff to continue to do a great job as they have so far, and I am looking forward to seeing all these payload maps becoming super polished!!

Been staff since August 2013, 5.4 years; thousands of custom maps, thousands of players and teammates and frags, and designs, and discussions! Feedback videos, interviews (which I still want to complete more of), judgings, Jams, design documentation videos still sound really cool..

I'll be around still in the sidelines, on discord, sometimes I'll pop into tests, and I'd like to do any detail feedback videos once more of those turn up. :)

I know TF2 offers much more gamemode and map potential, and other creative arts seen in youtube videos or SFM content, and everything else from our Jams! Design so interesting!

my website: https://mikeegan.ca/
my twitter: https://twitter.com/pigsareit
I'll try to make some cool videos sometime later-on about what I'm working on.

Thank you TF2maps, very cool!

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013
Egan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll see you around, and I can't wait to see what you could possibly be working on! <3

⁽ᴵᴰᴳ⁾CaptainRussia94

L2: Junior Member
Nov 26, 2018
I only just met you, but I'll take your kind words to heart and keep working hard. Your thoughts videos have helped me much so far as well!

Thanks for adding to this community I can call home!

Wyvern

Certified TF2 Cartographer
Feb 16, 2018
Hey there Egan. We’ve only spoken about once or twice, but count on it when I say you will be greatly missed! Safe travels on the road ahead, and the best of luck!

Last edited:

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014

Lain

lobotomy success story
aa
Jan 8, 2015
You're a big inspiration to me and a real cool friend, really hope you're ultra successful and happy in whatever you pursue, I believe in you big E-man.
(Still wanna see Cuisine all gussied up, I loved being part of that map's development, twas fun.)

Spipper

Former cheese man Gorgonzola
aa
Feb 18, 2012
Best of luck and thank you for being an all-around great dude!
Excited to hear more about what you're working on.