Snowplow

CP Snowplow Final Version

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
How does one "remove" a map from the game once it's been put in? It's a map. They wouldn't straight-up forcibly delete the file from the /maps/ folder, would they? What if I downloaded it before this update and happened to put it there myself?

They just don't ship it when you download the game freshly.

Dr. Scaphandre

L1: Registered
Jun 13, 2015
Congrats Fr0Z3n on the official release. I edit for the official wiki currently working on the Snowplow page and I was wondering if you could assist me in that process with overview screenshots of both of the stage areas, for I don't have a big enough monitor to be able to take the screenshot without it being foggy, and I have the Train UI in my way.

Thanks, and congrats again.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
How are you taking the screenshots? Are you just going into spectator mode and flying out? Don't do that. There's a command you can use to get an overhead view. I don't remember it, but it's there.

EDIT: Here we go.

Last edited:

Lain

lobotomy success story
aa
Jan 8, 2015
Brilliant map, just riddled with minor bugs. The amount of times I have seen a blu dude in our forward spawn and doors not working was amazing.

fauks

L2: Junior Member
Jul 7, 2013
Speaking of which, I got stuck in the rollerdoor that's opposite the cliff of Stage 1 Cap 2.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Last edited: