Shelter

CP Shelter rc3a

• Site Migration: See bugs? Report them here. Want something changed or have an idea? Suggest it here.

Lain

heath ledger with some dreads
aa
Jan 8, 2015
Shelter isn't a snug name! :c

Me before
21618f3c65.png

Me now
tumblr_nm4ai86OMm1qdpiqlo1_500.jpg

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
"I will never update Shelter again" -me

I updated this map for inclusion in TF2 Classic. The original intent was just to give it a once-over to check I hadn't left in any custom content that was unaccounted for, but in the process I decided to sort out the last few niggles I had with RC1.

* removed custom content that I forgot to remove from the previous version

* replaced crates at B with wooden walls

* replaced concrete slopes leading to A with nicer-looking wooden walkways

* removed out-of-bounds clipping from spawn, so now you can run around on the upper level if you like (as little as that will achieve for you)

* various other detail tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Boo. Ha, scared you.

Shelter's basically finished and I don't intend on updating it anytime soon (yes I know I said that twice already but I MEAN IT THIS TIME) so I figured, hey, why not just release the VMF for all to enjoy?

So, here you go.

I've also included a small readme.txt to let you know how to install it properly, 'cos it includes some instances and a couple custom props. Also a fair warning, it uses some custom content that I didn't include in the pack, but it's literally just three custom posters so you won't be missing much. Also some of the displacements are fucked because I had to decompile the map at one point and I never got around to redoing them. Beh.

Anyway, have fun.

Oh, you're welcome to edit this to your heart's content and make your own versions of it - all I ask is that you credit me if you release anything of the sort.

Last edited:

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Last edited: