Rust

PL Rust final1

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Feedback bump...

... There was a little bit of team stacking from what I could tell from the scores, but the fact that blu was able to push to the final area after almost losing after the first CP makes me feel a bit more confident about the gameplay.

Just want to know how people felt about the new blu shortcut.

EDIT:
Too lazy to triple post.... it begins (ignore the bad lighting on the door frame on the right)
pl_rust_a80000.jpg

pl_rust_a80001.jpg

EDIT2:
pl_rust_a80002.jpg

Last edited:

Languid

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 9, 2009
Gentlemen, we have invented the sideways-cart

looking good though, just get dat 0 0 0 orientation

Fruity Snacks

aa
Sep 5, 2010
I dislike the framework around the... silo...thingy? in the second screenshot. I guess it's part of your construction thingy, but it doesnt look like anything you'd see in real life. Just, like, a roll- cage of bars around a silo.

I know this, but I saw badwater with something similiar, and figured that it was a good way to show that it is a place the will be clipped and you can't stand up there.

Fruity Snacks

aa
Sep 5, 2010
So, I was playing with lighting, and frankly, I like what I already had, but here is some other options (Lumberyard, pipeline and Viaduct) ... if I want to do a night map, it'd be pipeline, but.. .thoughts?

pl_rust_a80012.jpg

pl_rust_a80013.jpg

pl_rust_a80014.jpg

Naturally, pipeline would need better lighting, but... yea... thoughts?

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Night lighting would probably go a long way towards helping make things look/seem abandoned