So with cp_laguna, the concept was simple: put a control point underwater and base a map around it. It was the first map idea I ever came up with; I simply knew it could be done but hadn't yet been. More than a few attempts were made at creating cp_laguna while I figured out the various reasons why an underwater CP hadn't yet been done. Unfortunately, none of them were made with nearly as much feedback as they needed. So since cp_laguna's become unsalvageably detailed and complex, and since a fully submerged control point never really worked too well, I decided to try again one last time from the start--and to get proper feedback while the layout was easy to change. So let's see how that goes.