Harbor

CP Harbor A5

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
No, that's not how it works, anyone else can pick up Theory and turn it into their own version. The original VMF is still open for all to edit and release as their own versions of the map.
But people will pick up and then will make other versions and people would like more his versions that mine!

The Letter Before A

Cool Idiot
Jul 15, 2016
Im pretty sure there is a koth harbor
What abouts seacliff or seaside or seabreeze

phi

aa
Nov 6, 2011
But people will pick up and then will make other versions and people would like more his versions that mine!

If you wanted to be the only one working on a certain map then you should have not picked an open alpha to work on. Anyone can edit Theory. Anyone can release their own versions of it. That's how open maps work.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
If you wanted to be the only one working on a certain map then you should have not picked an open alpha to work on. Anyone can edit Theory. Anyone can release their own versions of it. That's how open maps work.
This map is all i have (Ixem doenst count), those days i could understand how theory works, its a good map, i only need time, i making a lot of changes on it...

phi

aa
Nov 6, 2011
This map is all i have (Ixem doenst count), those days i could understand how theory works, its a good map, i only need time, i making a lot of changes on it...

Then do so. I am in no way stopping you from continuing Harbor. Do what you want to it.

Simulacron

L-3: Simulated Member
aa
Feb 17, 2016
people will make his own versions and ignore mine...
Why? If you will work hard on this map and it's better than other versions it can't be ignored. Though, this will need a lot of work and won't be easy.

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
If you are so worried about players liking other people's versions of the map, then you need to start actually paying attention to the feedback we give you. Not all feedback is going to be "this is a problem, do this to fix it", "put a wall here", or "put a health pack here". You are going to have to make decisions for your map by yourself based on the feedback play testers give you. And you are going to have to spend time thinking of ideas that incorporate this feedback, instead of spending the minimum amount of time to spit out a version that doesn't fix any problems the previous version had.