Google+

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
You keep in touch with your frien... oh wait.

That makes some sense and I guess the amount of friends I have does seem really small compared to some people on Facebook that have like 1000 friends they need to keep in touch with, yup

There are plenty of other ways to keep in touch with good friends, I guess Facebook could help but pretty much everyone with an account there ever is just abusing the shit out of it

to be fair Twitter is probably even more abused by people - it can be useful if you have quick announcements to make and all but nobody fucking cares about when and what you're eating

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2009
what do I do with a facebook or google+ account why would I want one

I never had a facebook / myspace / anything of the sort until after I graduated highschool. The reason was because I found it utterly useless to have one before that--

But now that I'm not with my highschool friends anymore, it's nice to use a service like Facebook to stay in touch.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Always funny how sad internet trolls with no friends don't see the benefits of facebook and want to enlighten everyone else

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
I really hadn't thought of it being used to keep in touch with friends, no, because I always only see it used in ads and random "competitions" and whatnot, plus people talking to and having as "friends" complete strangers seems to be extremely common and I don't understand that

I guess I'd have a facebook account if any of my friends had one too but most of them don't even have a computer

because they're so sad and nerdy just like me

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010