Freeman

Pooluke41

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 24, 2010
can't be. it's all centered and stuff... gman is everywhere! HE'S WATCHIN YOU!

See It Better Now?

pl_corrode_b1test0000.jpg

Pooluke41

Feb 24, 2010
OMG GMAN!

Although maybe it was unintentional and that's just the human mind demonstrating its ability to find patterns where there are none.

Look At my last post above its clearly There.

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
I can just imagine that in 9 days, valve will step onto the E3 podium and scream into the microphone "omfgwtfl4d3".

Tinker

aa
Oct 30, 2008
Why did this random post on the steam forums suddenly become real when an unknown news site posted about it.

I want to believe, but it's VERY shady.

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
I can just imagine that in 9 days, valve will step onto the E3 podium and scream into the microphone "omfgwtfl4d3".

Wow, that gives me a great idea/concept. Imagine if games dev studios were people.

Although I bet Ubisoft would be schizophrenic/be paranoid.

Pooluke41

Feb 24, 2010
Wow, that gives me a great idea/concept. Imagine if games dev studios were people.

Although I bet Ubisoft would be schizophrenic/be paranoid.

Would that mean, Bethsada Softworks would be nerds in World of Warcraft outfits?

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
We all saw it coming the moment they cancelled the Portal 2 booth for a Valve booth. Or what ever actually happened regarding Valve and E3.

I don't know why you're all acting as surprised as you are.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
We all saw it coming the moment they cancelled the Portal 2 booth for a Valve booth. Or what ever actually happened regarding Valve and E3.

I don't know why you're all acting as surprised as you are.

But it's going to be a surprise!

On the other hand, eliminating the obvious and then having it turn out to actually be the most obvious announcement would be quite a surprise.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
For some reason the G-Man in that image looked more like Abe Lincoln to me at first glance.

"Freeman"

It's HL2: THE MOVIE

:O

Picture it: Christopher Walken as the G-Man.

Yeah.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
I got a fever. And the only cure. Is more crowbar.

I have the sudden urge to try recording a new version of G-man dialog (or some of Breen's harangues) in my best (worst) Walken impression.

No... wait... if you had to pick characters for either Christopher Walken or Alan Rickman to voice, what'd be your top two?

Last edited:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Trying to imagine alan rickman in the place of the default hl2 male.

Oh dear lord I want this as a mod!!