PL Fountain b3

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
a17

A:
-removed heaven
-added closed door to inside hold room to make it easier for blue to flush out the area (door opens on cap)

B:
-no changes

C:
-completely reworked second half of point to make more sense with blue forward holds and provide better thematic transition to caves

D:
-complete rework to make sense with new C

Read the rest of this update entry...

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Idolon updated Fountain with a new update entry:

a18

A recent study in New York City found that of the 800 people who spent the most time cycling through the jail system, over half were homeless. The top charges in these cases were petit larceny, drug possession, and trespassing. Constantly rearresting homeless people for these offenses does little to alter their future behavior or reduce their impact on communities. And it certainly doesn't help to end their homelessness.

The cost of this process is exorbitant. New York City spent $129...

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Idolon updated Fountain with a new update entry:

b1

In some cases, early police forces were created specifically for purposes of suppressing workers' movements. Pennsylvania was home to some of the most militant unionism of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. Local police were too few in number and were sometimes sympathetic to the workers, so mine and factory owners turned to the state to provide them with armed forces to control strikes and intimidate organizers. The state's initial response was to authorize a completely...

MM1011

L1: Registered
Apr 15, 2023
Having fun with the map! One big bug we noticed: when BLU gets their forward spawn, the old spawn is still a valid spawn point as well, i.e. players will be spawning at the very beginning of the map and some will be spawning at the end.

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Having fun with the map! One big bug we noticed: when BLU gets their forward spawn, the old spawn is still a valid spawn point as well, i.e. players will be spawning at the very beginning of the map and some will be spawning at the end.
Oops! I'll work on getting that fixed tonight.

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
I am genuinely shocked you decided to pick this map back up. What was the thing that made you come back to it?

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
hooters.png

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
I am genuinely shocked you decided to pick this map back up. What was the thing that made you come back to it?
Nattea (who will be doing models for the map) reminded me it exists, Christmas is soon, and I had a final point redesign I'd slowly been chipping away at that seemed worth testing.

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008

Boonie

L2: Junior Member
Sep 22, 2015
I would go over all the roofs and adjust the clips, you can stand along the edges of most of them.

Can build up here.
tFZWV.jpg

Id clip these, can potentially build through and trap people
zAbBk.jpg
o4ZKm.jpg

Clip poking out
kpGkE.jpg

NatteBuilder

L1: Registered
Apr 8, 2023
Is it okay if i lend your ""hybrid"" logic? or alteast look at this map in hammer? (i can promise i wont publish or change anything)

nesman

master of fast travel
aa
Jun 27, 2016
Is it okay if i lend your ""hybrid"" logic? or alteast look at this map in hammer? (i can promise i wont publish or change anything)