Bumpercars

Discussion in 'Non-Standard Maps' started by zigvt85, Nov 2, 2014.

1. zigvt85

zigvt85 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Work in Progress Map I am re-designing my map arena_huntsman now its going to be called arena_bumpercars. You need the bumpcars plugin on sourcemod to make it work. Other wise it will be an all out melee war lol. I am hosting the server right now you can test out the map and simply read the MOTD on how to enable the cars. Below is my ip you can use to test out the server I will host it today and close it tonight.

Server:
    75.134.92.43:27015

Between now and final release a ton of changes will be made the server ip should stay the same so I will reply when the server is back up.

WORK IN PROGRESS!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  2. takabuschik

aa takabuschik

Positive Ratings:
    Fullbright? No triggers and advanced logic, and instead sourcemod?

That is both unprofesional, and causes lots of problems for server owners and players.
    use this prefab by Bakscratch http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=23538
    put light_enviroment

3. Ynders

aa Ynders absolutely gormful

Positive Ratings:
    Please move this thread to the "Non-Standard Maps" forum.

4. sevin

aa sevin

Positive Ratings:
    Calling it bumpercars is redundant since you should be using the "bc_" prefix for it, not arena. Just call it bc_arena or something.

5. zigvt85

zigvt85 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Its the name I picked for now I can always change it on the full release. This map just got started I do not even know if the bumper cars would be a hit on a server. I have ideas for this map I was mainly testing the idea. Yes we used sourcemod for the first test next test will have without sourcemod and all the suggested ideas. Final design in the map will have a new name also this was just a trial run. Do not flip out thinking this will be the final name and so on lol.