Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
That area looks far too accessible.

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Evil radioactive barrel meeting! This is under the tower structure at 2nd. Yay for models!

cp_biodome_a120031.jpg

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Update to let people know i'm alive

I'm going kind of slow because I'm still trying to make things look right, which isn't worthy to post pictures of

There are some areas you can see in the pictures that are unfinished

remind me to add some wires to this one
cp_biodome_a120047.jpg

cp_biodome_a120048.jpg

A bit of the outside done, my last is going to be some sort of green-house-thingy-majig. Shower head model, pipes that lead to nowhere, and undetailed stuff. It's a start though that I'm happy with
cp_biodome_a120049.jpg

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
In that last image, If you use as displacement for the red trim+tiles instead of the rotated wall texture, and raise one side (not vertex manip but manually lift the displacement in displacement edit mode), the tiles will align at either end.

Use of sprites instead of light beams is a good choice, but the HL2 light panels arn't. I imagine they are place holders and you may be able to get a quality TF2 edit, but in maps like 2fort they just use white and/or light tex materials.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Those white gradients are missing something. Add the window cross to them so they're not as bland.

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
In that last image, If you use as displacement for the red trim+tiles instead of the rotated wall texture, and raise one side (not vertex manip but manually lift the displacement in displacement edit mode), the tiles will align at either end.

Use of sprites instead of light beams is a good choice, but the HL2 light panels arn't. I imagine they are place holders and you may be able to get a quality TF2 edit, but in maps like 2fort they just use white and/or light tex materials.

It doesn't strike me as a hl2 texture but I'll gladly change once i have something to change to.

Mar 23, 2010
could use a drain? I think theres one of those. reminds me of 2fort's spawn. look at that.