Biodome

CP biodome B1

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
HEY GUYS DO I NEED TO MAKE THIS MORE OBNOXIOUS OR WHAT?

cp_biodome_b1_a0000.jpg

On a serious note, the effect looks horrible in a screenshot but okay when it's moving. It's being changed though.

It's also not going to be on every shower even though I want it to be.

Also, thank fubar for doing it for me :D!

Last edited:

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Make fire damage null in that area.

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
The world is against me

Schoolwork is making me angry and reducing the time I can work on this map. Tonight I was doing well, was really motivated and knew what to do, then my power goes out for an hour so now I need to go to sleep. BLUHHH

I'm pushing my set date to the middle of january, because when I came up with "before 2011", I had forgotten that my family goes out-of-town on thanksgiving and christmas, so I guess it's fair to move back the time that much.

Positive news, my last point is taking shape.

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
HEY GUYS DO I NEED TO MAKE THIS MORE OBNOXIOUS OR WHAT?

Looks more like snow than water to me. Personally I'd love to see someone make a realistic shower spray particle effect. The emergency showers in Bioshock (in Suchong's clinic I think) are a good example of one that would look good in the TF2niverse, even if it didn't look very convincing by that Bioshock's standards.

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Posting these to remind myself that I'm still alive. It's not done as you can see by some empty walls, but I'm getting the basic jist of what I want

woops forgot to add plants in those empty dirt boxes of doom

edit: moving the images to the top of page 12 since im a whore

Last edited:

nik

L12: Fabulous Member
Aug 14, 2009
looks amazing super, but the ramp texture is totally out of place!

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
Looking good, brah. I especially like the spawnroom you have there. Both aesthetically pleasing AND explains how new reds get there.

RawrSpoon

L1: Registered
Nov 9, 2010
I remember this map! TMP invited me to play it way back when! Oh god I had so much fun on it (though it was almost completely untextured). I usually wait till betas to put in maps into FreeFrag's Map Montage server, but what the hell I'll include this one. I'll post back on how the community received this one.