3 word story

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks, Merasmus, and a tiny little dragon (crying in spanish) participating in raunchy goofy chickens which can talk like Pyro on steroids.

In the func_fishpool a wild Gaben doesn't appear. Instead, Kill_the_Bug rises swiftly and gets ninja'd by the President. What happened next will not shock captain soupcan who killed Alias just after Hammer created cp_orange_x3. Dead bodies flew trough rd_Astroid, because they could transcend time and pizza. No one was happy, sad, or even mopey.

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks, Merasmus, and a tiny little dragon (crying in spanish) participating in raunchy goofy chickens which can talk like Pyro on steroids.

In the func_fishpool a wild Gaben doesn't appear. Instead, Kill_the_Bug rises swiftly and gets ninja'd by the President. What happened next will not shock captain soupcan who killed Alias just after Hammer created cp_orange_x3. Dead bodies flew trough rd_Astroid, because they could transcend time and pizza. No one was happy, sad, or even mopey.

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually.

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN,

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still not release Team

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still not release Team Haberdashery 2 until

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still not release Team Haberdashery 2 until Counter Shopping: Plaza

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still not release Team Haberdashery 2 until Counter Shopping: Plaza Life is released

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still not release Team Haberdashery 2 until Counter Shopping: Plaza Life is released for the Ouya.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still not release Team Haberdashery 2 until Counter Shopping: Plaza Life is released for the Ouya. GabeN's surprise appearance

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still not release Team Haberdashery 2 until Counter Shopping: Plaza Life is released for the Ouya. GabeN's surprise appearance killed defenseless chickens

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still not release Team Haberdashery 2 until Counter Shopping: Plaza Life is released for the Ouya. GabeN's surprise appearance killed defenseless chickens because of dogs.

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013

Without a warning a box of cox dropped right out of my own virtualy unstable map compiler called "Batman.bat". This box has been rumored to destroy your sense of balance in a very good way actually. It simply doesn't matter if your previous attempts were recognized by GabeN, he will still not release Team Haberdashery 2 until Counter Shopping: Plaza Life is released for the Ouya. GabeN's surprise appearance killed defenseless chickens because of dogs.

After 12 seconds

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014

After 12 seconds nothing happened, " Look!

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

After 12 seconds nothing happened, " Look! I'm ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT! Isn't