3 word story

D

Digaag Wa Riz

Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend

:(

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers,

Oct 6, 2008
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2.

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe

Oct 6, 2008
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks,

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks, Merasmus, and a tiny little dragon

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks, Merasmus, and a tiny little dragon (crying in spanish)

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks, Merasmus, and a tiny little dragon (crying in spanish) participating in raunchy

Oct 6, 2008
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks and chickens which

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks and chickens which can talk like

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Boy you people got so ninja'd by 3 posts. 3 POSTS.

Anyway.

Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks, Merasmus, and a tiny little dragon (crying in spanish) participating in raunchy goofy chickens which can talk like Pyro on steroids.

Oct 6, 2008
Our next journey takes us to a pyroland filled with evil cp_junctions as deathpits. ETF2L was going to say hello to my non-existent girlfriend in 2Fort's sewers, where her morality crashed like TF2. You wouldn't believe her slutty stories which involve ducks, Merasmus, and a tiny little dragon (crying in spanish) participating in raunchy goofy chickens which can talk like Pyro on steroids.

In the func_fishpool

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014

In the func_fishpool a wild Gaben

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

In the func_fishpool a wild Gaben doesn't appear. Instead,

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

In the func_fishpool a wild Gaben doesn't appear. Instead, Kill_the_Bug rises swiftly

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

In the func_fishpool a wild Gaben doesn't appear. Instead, Kill_the_Bug rises swiftly and gets ninja'd

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

In the func_fishpool a wild Gaben doesn't appear. Instead, Kill_the_Bug rises swiftly and gets ninja'd by the President.