3 word story

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
Round 17: Chapter 17

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze"

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt

CriminalBunny

aa
Oct 11, 2013

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance.

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine.

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the holy

MaccyF

Notoriously Unreliable
aa
Mar 27, 2015

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers iced the cake for

CriminalBunny

aa
Oct 11, 2013

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy

He posted 2 minutes after you. What must have happened is that he loaded the page before you posted, so he never saw your post and replied to the same post you did. Then, his was the last post, so the next person replied to his. It's like being ninja'd, but in reverse. It has happened to me, too. It's annoying, but unavoidable, and not the end of the world.

Last edited: