3 word story

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
Round 17: Chapter 17

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor heavy the

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court mr Jane Doe

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court mr Jane Doe snapped the neck

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court mr Jane Doe snapped the neck of a certain

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court mr Jane Doe snapped the neck of a certain Henk de Vries,

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court Mr. Jane Doe snapped the neck of a certain Henk de Vries, poet laurate of

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court Mr. Jane Doe snapped the neck of a certain Henk de Vries, poet laurate of alpha electic incorporated

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court Mr. Jane Doe snapped the neck of a certain Henk de Vries, poet laurate of Alpha Electric Incorporated Owners Union (AEIOU)

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court Mr. Jane Doe snapped the neck of a certain Henk de Vries, poet laurate of Alpha Electric Incorporated Owners Union (AEIOU), while serving as

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court Mr. Jane Doe snapped the neck of a certain Henk de Vries, poet laurate of Alpha Electric Incorporated Owners Union (AEIOU), while serving as CEO and janitor

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court Mr. Jane Doe snapped the neck of a certain Henk de Vries, poet laurate of Alpha Electric Incorporated Owners Union (AEIOU), while serving as CEO and janitor of said company.

Moonfixer

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 23, 2014

It was Overtime, and Spy was not sapping a sentry that was making pan sounds. The problem was the neverending 'waiting for players'. "Forsooth thy Shakespearian gibberish and fetch me some fokn booze" said Princess Fluffybutt, in a fancy but stern breakdance / interpretive dance routine. When the Princess dropped some funky monkeys into the Holy Hand Grenade of 2Fort's sewers, ice froze the server with extreme possibility of hangovers. The Scout wasn't happy about the fact that Vincent's hard to beat, award-winning actor, Heavy the Attack Helicopter, was choo-choo-ing against mandated laws outlawing the one and only truth. In court Mr. Jane Doe snapped the neck of a certain Henk de Vries, poet laurate of Alpha Electric Incorporated Owners Union (AEIOU), while serving as CEO and janitor of said company. Thinking over his