3 word story

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
Chapter 13: Dan.K.Memes

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr.Staker,

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry

Cole Slaw

L2: Junior Member
Feb 26, 2015

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry.

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry. Part of the

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry. Part of the effects of premature

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry. Part of the effects of premature map compiling is

UKCS-Alias

aa
Sep 8, 2008

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry. Part of the effects of premature map compiling is cp_orange_x3. which never

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry. Part of the effects of premature map compiling is cp_orange_x3. which never was going to

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry. Part of the effects of premature map compiling is cp_orange_x3. which never was going to play well, is

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry. Part of the effects of premature map compiling is cp_orange_x3. which never was going to play well, is currently building cubemaps.

UKCS-Alias

aa
Sep 8, 2008

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry. Part of the effects of premature map compiling is cp_orange_x3. which never was going to play well, is currently building cubemaps. These cubemaps obviously

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012

Mr P.I. Staker stole steak pies from Barry White's Fudgetastic Pie Parlor. The Baron of hill valley was a morbidly obese man named Dan K. Memes. Dan hated Mr. Staker, because his wallaby escalated quickly towards the peak of Jimmies career, which has caused Barry Steakfries much worry. Part of the effects of premature map compiling is cp_orange_x3. which never was going to play well, is currently building cubemaps. These cubemaps obviously aren't even cubes