WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
I think I won't even try to finish my entry after seeing other's work.

But still doing pl map
RRhrUcr.jpg

That lighting looks really green so much that it's a bit jarring. If I were you I'd perhaps turn that down a bit.

MrHatlf

engineer main, majoring in exploiting
Feb 6, 2013
xR9TlGO.png

Started out as a Viaduct kind of thing, now going for a Doomsday style. Just ignore the floating door.

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
That lighting looks really green so much that it's a bit jarring. If I were you I'd perhaps turn that down a bit.
Just testing and trying to get feeling. Detailing will make less need for it

DrLambda

L69: Teeheehee, Member
aa
Feb 18, 2015
That's a pretty nice slope. It's very slopey and, in a way, fits the slope in the opposite direction that's a little higher up quite well, creating a nice 3d effect. I also like using walls to limit the gameplay space on my maps, so i like your choice to use a wall on some places in the given screenshot.

There you go.

Inqwel

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 2, 2008
Hard to tell but there anything supporting those heavy looking vents above the intel platform?

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Hard to tell but there anything supporting those heavy looking vents above the intel platform?

There's some ropes holding them up in a few spots, but I had forgotten to add more. Thanks for reminding me!

Skullio

L1: Registered
Mar 29, 2016
Just starting a new one, this classic has been remade a whole bunch of times including its own source mod but I think it might make a fun payload map. Ah the memories

gedam10000.jpg
272670-rice_5_5_1_video_plugin_10.jpg

Maybe dump the payload off the dam at the end just like when Bond jumps off, then start the next stage in the chemical factory toilet air vents...

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Yay!

EDIT;
The future is here

You're killing me. My CC hasn't been charged yet, and I'm refreshing r/Vive every five minutes :p

But enjoy your Vive. I got a chance to demo it in October: it's an absolutely stunning blast, isn't it?