Jul 31, 2011
I made a thing

SfmXA.jpg

ClLF3.jpg

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I have no idea what the gray ground is supposed to be but I love everything about that.

Tarry H Sruman

Large Orphanage Proprietor
aa
Jul 31, 2011
That's kinda not really how erosion works- anywhere but a really high erosion area, more dirt would be blown in my the wind than would come off the rock. Also, if that's the start place for a payload cart, it should probably be nearer the spawn.

Don't you criticize the random excuses I pull out of my ass to justify stylistic choices.

But about the track, duly noted.

Oct 6, 2008

Verno

L2: Junior Member
Jul 17, 2010
Actually pretty nice, you might want to break up the flat colour a little with some slightly smaller, subtle tonal variation and maybe a tiny weeny bit of noise too. Personally I don't think that typeface fits too well in the TF2 universe, it looks too postmodern. If you're going for something industrial then you're better off with a Geometric sans-serif like DIN or one of it's many variants.

I think its too late to change the font now (I created the text in a way where a font change is difficult) but I'll keep that in for the YLO (yellow) logo or if I decide to refresh the GRN logo significantly.

I actually think the color depth is fine, though it could use some complimentary colors like a creamy beige, similar to the circular red logo. I think you've done a good job keeping it simple, like early TF2.
Thats an interesting idea, I tried going with a brighter yellow earlier and didn't like it, but a duller yellow similar to Red's might be better, like this maybe
GRN%20Final%205.png