WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

PlipPlop

L2: Junior Member
Nov 18, 2009
asfdfzs.jpg

Posting a bit more. Boring crap, but the textures are temporary since looking at dev textures in Hammer kind of molds everything together and I can't really tell what I'm looking at sometimes.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Yeah, 1.1 broke, but if you go back to 1.0 (there is a menu at the bottom of the forum) it works. But then you're on the old theme.

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
When the images don't resize, I refresh the page, and then the images are resized like they're supposed to be. It works for me in IE 8.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Yeah, I think you are right. I am not sure I will do anything else with this theme, I was just messing around because I stumbled over the assets.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Yep. Feels like an incomplete set but still pretty great. The trick would be combining it with the existing Egypt/farm stuff to form a consistent style and narrative, which I am not sure can be done satisfactorily (maybe partially because it feels incomplete?). I might attempt a koth or arena map with this stuff though. Something smaller would be simpler and more cohesive.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
I think it'd be hard to do a big A/D map with those assets. By nature, Arabian cities are similar colour and large, it'd be hard to get much progression without it looking out of place.