Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Congratulations frozen you guessed it right

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Oh, yeah. I see people try to jump from the point to the B area a lot. Just to the right of the wood barrier there is a place to land. I think all 3 of them could make it if they are good. Doesn't really provide any advantage besides being fun. In fact it might be a bad idea. But hey.

Edit: Jumping as a Demo is easy to do, followed by Soldier, which is very hard; Scout is only possible one way but that's fine because it gives them a bit more options when attacking A.

Last edited by a moderator:

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
So here's what those buildings and the BLU forward spawn are gonna look like for A9. This marks the end of my detail spree probably; gotta seal and optimize a bit now before release. I'm still tinkering with lighting generally, too.

6OB8J.jpg

VEWcd.jpg

oRB2l.jpg

Also took Sel's advice on that one door I posted earlier--just moved it to the other side:

lvKNA.jpg

Yell at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 23, 2010
so here's what those buildings and the blu forward spawn are gonna look like for a9. This marks the end of my detail spree probably; gotta seal and optimize a bit now before release. I'm still tinkering with lighting generally, too.

-snip-

also took sel's advice on that one door i posted earlier--just moved it to the other side:

-snip-
yell at me.

ReALLY GOOd WoRK MaTE KeeP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
90B398BD7F9AC5CDB15D3156640A7BF063A2A66C

Well I guess I know which side is BLU's

Tarry H Sruman

Large Orphanage Proprietor
aa
Jul 31, 2011
Looking good, Sruman. You might want to replace some crates with other badlands/dustbowl type objects to break up the detail. It's definitely coming along, though.

It's a2 at the moment, and with the massive redesign its effectively an a1, so I'm not worried about detail at the moment.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Heh, so it does. I didn't do that on purpose though, so don't kill me :x