WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
final%C3%A9.jpg

Just gotta time the respawn journey's and then i'm ready to test.

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
Those reptiles had better be in the actual map or I will be severely disappointed

Last edited:

Jeremy

Oct 24, 2010
Wait no I meant amphibians oh god what am I doing

Last edited:

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I might be wrong, but I may have done exactly that for manor

Also I agree 135% with godslayer on this transition.

Note: I agree with godslayer an you too.

If you did that might be a bit of an overkill, but I could very easily be wrong, I don't remember specifically what it looked like.

Jeremy

Oct 24, 2010
Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy

No but seriously if I don't see those in the actual map I will be disappointed.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy

No but seriously if I don't see those in the actual map I will be disappointed.

See what? I don't understand what you're talking about.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
This maybe me just coplaining but, I really do hate that transition from dirt to nice and 'posh' room. Needs something to beak it up a tad... somehow
Put a bit of a landing outside and broken down doors on the floor in the direction people are attacking from.
There is a landing outside. Remember? You guys and your wild complaints.

I might be wrong, but I may have done exactly that for manor

Also I agree 135% with godslayer on this transition.
The chandeliers I can find in Manor aren't completely lit, but they are also in the main C room at the very top. All the other candles around the house are completely lit because those areas are more used or less drafty (it seems to me anyway) so I went ahead and lit the whole thing.

Note: I agree with godslayer an you too.

If you did that might be a bit of an overkill, but I could very easily be wrong, I don't remember specifically what it looked like.
I... don't know if you are agreeing with the transition comments or the lighting comments, but if you are thinking about the transition comments then yeah YM did basically the same thing in Manor.

It doesn't make sense to you guys as a posh room because you haven't been seeing the map as I have since I started. It will make sense, don't worry.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I... don't know if you are agreeing with the transition comments or the lighting comments, but if you are thinking about the transition comments then yeah YM did basically the same thing in Manor..

whoa whoa hold on now. No I did not. Nowhere does it go from pretty manor interior straight to mud exterior without some kind of decking or transition hallway room. (Note how the main entrance has double doors and every single other entrance is raised an had decking)