Whitewash

CP Whitewash rc1

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
It's a bit odd how the thread title still hasn't been changed yet.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Thread title won't change unless a mod does it.

I'm fully aware of that.

I just find it kind of odd that he pretty much asked for the thread name to be changed a year ago, and it still hasn't happened.

Dec 28, 2014
This map looks very beautiful, it's easily one of the best looking community maps I've seen.

I've only played an older beta version (maybe B7) for maybe 2 or 3 rounds so I can't say exactly how it plays but I did have fun playing it. I think this map has a lot of promise, and I'm happy to see more single stage A/D maps like Gorge.

Oct 6, 2008
Is the map underground or whitewash? I came to thread expecting an underground map. If it's the latter can you have someone change the thread name? Frozen was nice enough to change one of mine for me recently :)

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I've gone ahead and renamed the thread

Also, woozlez, don't post your map in other people's threads, even if it's the same name; it's rude either way

Spipper

Former cheese man Gorgonzola
aa
Feb 18, 2012
Based on last gameday's test, a medium healthpack somewhere before the 1st point for the attackers to fall back to, instead of having to go all the way back to the spawn, would probably be a good idea.
As it is now, all the medium/large healthpacks are behind enemy lines, which makes it very hard to push the point.
Also, the detailing in the setup area, surrounded by the gates and fences, feels very busy with all the chainlink fences and vehicles which makes it a bit hard to locate the spawn exits. They could maybe use a little more highlighting.

TheMightyGerbil

L2: Junior Member
Dec 23, 2012
While going through and updating my server's maps I attempted to update yours but it appears the bz2 file on your last update didn't pack correctly and doesn't work. 86kb is not a a map size even compressed. Just an fyi if you are still around :) .

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
I can confirm I'm having the same problem, I've tried multiple unpacking programs and none of them are working. It's a real shame, as the map looks great from the screenshots and I'd really like to check it out.