Gone and one day forgotten
aa
Mar 11, 2013
Viaduct links are still mixed

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Everything has been updated and re-decompiled from scratch. All maps should be in order and good to go now. Let me know if there are any issues though so I can get them squared away as soon as possible. Thanks for supporting still!

Sep 19, 2010
I just downloaded the new pack and went to open a file and Hammer crashed. I've tried several different maps now with no success. Might be an issue on my end...?

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
That's strange... I wonder with the newer updates to BSPsrc if something is flaking out. I'll give it another go tonight once I get home and re-upload the files. I have an idea of what might be causing this. My apologies for the blip!

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
I am uploading new versions right now. I would say in the next 10 minutes everything should be back up and good to go with new decompiles. Please let me know if Hammer is still crashing for you when you try to open them up. I don't actually have hammer installed right now so I am unable to test this.

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Can't download any map: "ssl_error_access_denied_alert". =(

Which one did you try to download? I was able to download them from the website without issue on my PC. You might have some sort of real-time virus stuff blocking downloads from DropBox possibly?

ZeSpice

L2: Junior Member
Mar 17, 2014
Which one did you try to download? I was able to download them from the website without issue on my PC. You might have some sort of real-time virus stuff blocking downloads from DropBox possibly?
Hm. Not a virus. But thank you for showed direction. Just added "db.tt" to antiviruse's white list and it working now. Possibly was blocked for some reason.

edit: oh, i possible misunderstood you, and this "virus stuff" is antivirus. My english is bad. But anyway ty. =)

Last edited:

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Glad it is working for you! Yes, that's what I meant by 'virus stuff' was your antivirus program blocking the DropBox domain, which seems to be resolved now. Awesome! :D

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
So does anyone have a successfully decompiled copy of sd_doomsday_event? There seems to be an exploit where you can build inside a wall. Trying to find out how so looking for the original decompiled map to see it better.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Here's one way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff8QcdGPLuE

Uses the mouse spell. I'd guess better clipping (and/or nobuild) under that ramp he uses would fix that.

The other involves building a tele in spawn through the glass doors.

Not sure if you can do these on just the event version of the map, or on both.

ics

aa
Jun 17, 2010
Yeah thanks, only event version. I found another spot where you can go also. The glassdoor tele won't work anymore, it was fixed. Valve will fix this in monday.

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
rd_asteroid was updated a month ago. The packed version is still from august. I would like to have an updated version of that map.

Zoyx

L1: Registered
Mar 29, 2008
I would like an updated Asteroid as well.

I tried to do my own decompile with vmex, the resulting file crashed Hammer. What decompiler are you using?

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
I think BSPSource v1.3.17 (which atm seems to be the latest) - at least, i already tried that one. And that one also isnt capable of decompiling it. I think thats the main reason why it still isnt updated.

ics

aa
Jun 17, 2010
You can decompile rd_asteroid and sd_doomsday_event with BSPSource v1.3.17 but after that, you need to open those vmf's in a text editor and add a bracket to the end, as in } so it will open in hammer. I don't think the decompile is complete though, as some models are missing in asteroid.