Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack

Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack 2014-11-06

Dragonic

L1: Registered
Dec 30, 2011
I just installed the Ultimate Mapping Resource but I don't see anything appearing under User in VisGroups. I know this may have been answered somewhere but searching fails me. Could someone please guide me?

Boylee

pew pew pew
aa
Apr 29, 2008
I just installed the Ultimate Mapping Resource but I don't see anything appearing under User in VisGroups. I know this may have been answered somewhere but searching fails me. Could someone please guide me?

You won't see anything under the user visgroups tabs until you create some...

What exactly are you trying to do?

Last edited:

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009

I'm assuming that you just opened a blank .vmf. The visgroups mentioned in the description are in the Prop and Gamemode Libraries. Open those files (not at once though :p) and use the visgroups to find whatever you're looking for.

WastedMeerkat

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2009
Yeah I realized it wasn't your fault after yyler explained it yesterday; also, I dislike having errors in anything because it could cause a problem later on, possibly when it would be the most ill-received.

Dom.U

Jan 4, 2012
i cant see anything can someone help me with a noob freindly guide?

Dom.U

Jan 4, 2012
My bad :s I am unable to see any of the new prefab objects such as the new vehicles etc...

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
New vehicles? TF2 has no vehicles, unless you mean the kart or static props. The prefabs are placed with the point entity tool :entityool:. On the right side, look for a dropdown that says Entities - change that to whichever ABS TF2 you want.

Dom.U

Jan 4, 2012
let me rephrase, i am unable to see the static props. If i place a prop and browse through the different models i cant see any of the new ones from the pack only the ones provided with tf2 ?

Kiddnils

L3: Member
Sep 2, 2011
I think there are no new vehicles or models in this pack. Do you maybe mean the construction or swamp pack?

Dom.U

Jan 4, 2012
I was lead to belive this pack adds additional props to my library i have installed it but i cant see any new props???

Dom.U

Jan 4, 2012
yea no sorrrrrrty :p it was me being stupid just missread the darn thingy :S thanks for your help anyway