The little things

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
I love waking up early when it's cold outside and the air is wet, and no one else is around.

I love the sky when it changes color to something beautiful.

Actually, I love the sky all the time.

I love the smell of a barbeque, or even better, an open fire.

I love the smell that comes with living near the sea.

I love the sound of seagulls. What? No, I'm not insane, it reminds me of summer.

See, I love so many small things about the current time of year. But I also love the long shadows in the autumn, and when it gets dark at 4 PM in the winter.

(Spring is just shit)

Sep 12, 2008
I enjoy looking at the sunrise and sunset.

I enjoy the first warm day after a very cold winter.

I enjoy rolling in a deep pack of fresh snow.

I enjoy being outside when the world becomes darker, and the stars are starting to show.

:)

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I love waking up early when it's cold outside and the air is wet, and no one else is around.

I love the sky when it changes color to something beautiful.

Actually, I love the sky all the time.

I love the smell of a barbeque, or even better, an open fire.

I love the whole world, and all its sights and sounds;

Boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada

Fix'discoverychannelld

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I like sitting in a dark, empty room.

I like sitting by myself under a dark sky with little stars.

I like being alone.

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
I love that small feeling when you flip your hair and it comes and caresses your back or your front, depending on the strength of the flip.

Ninjilla

L420: High Member
Sep 13, 2008
I adore the smell of rain, fresh grass (I cut it, and love it!), a sharpened pencil, gasoline, and when I leave my girlfriend's house and I smell like her (Dont make fun! :p)

I like putting lotion on my elbows

I like opening a cold Cherry pepsi and getting the first step

I love dry and hot summer days, and then going into the pool

I like when a sketch of mine turns out looking good

I love having a specific day and time to just sit, relax, and watch my Doctor Who (and getting absorbed into the show)

Finding absurd videos on youtube and showing my friends

Fireman

L4: Comfortable Member
Mar 21, 2008
I love the smell of an approaching snowfall.

I enjoy the sound of fresh snow crunching under my boots

I love the feeling of sitting before an open fire after running around on a cold day.

I adore the feeling of a hot shower after waking up.

I enjoy the smell of a brand new car.

I enjoy the warmth initial blast of warmth and smell that comes with walking into the house when someone's baking.

I enjoy those times when I'm home alone during a rain, and I can just sit and let my music echo through the house and mingle with the steady downpour.

I love the smell of a brand new book.

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
I love airblasting people off a cliff on plr_hightower without giving them a chance to attack.
I love airblasting an ubered pair around and splitting em up, wasting their uber.
I love when a failspy whines about W+M1 pyros after I axtinguish him to domination.

I love using the huntsman and getting a 5 killstreak, then when someone whines about the "cunstman" switching to rifle and dominating them with it.

I love using young earth creationists' arguments to show that by their own arguments, they are the antichrist, and the resulting lack of reply from them for f***ing ages.

I love headshotting huntsman snipers with their own arrows (only n00bs bodyshot, amiright).

I love the easy backstabs that result by jumping onto BLU spawn on stage 3 goldrush.

I love using 5 stickybombs to blow an uber pair apart right as they're charging, then taking out the uber-ee.

I love playing on servers where everyone is a moron except a few friends on my team.

Mar 23, 2010
I like sitting in my room thinking about how much i hate things.
I like looking at fire and explosions.
I like thinking about exploding places.
I like purple skittles

ah the little things. :)

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I like the reactions on peoples faces when i remember something funny and spontaniously grin wildly in public.

I like it when i get given too much change after i've purchased goods.

I enjoy taking a decrepid pencil or pen that most people would throw out and making a beautiful image with it.

I like laying in grass field, staring into the sky, watching the squiggly lines on my eye (pollen/etc) jitter across my vision as i try to watch them.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
I enjoy starting into a warm fire during winter.

I enjoy watching people be happy from something I've done for them