TF2Maps Presents: The TF2 Summer Jam 2018

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Congrats to everyone who submitted something to the jam! We saw a lot of awesome work this weekend! Please bear with us while we sort through everything, medals will be distributed once it's all sorted. This will take some time!

Lets_Drink_Windex

L1: Registered
Jul 30, 2018
Congrats to everyone who submitted something to the jam! We saw a lot of awesome work this weekend! Please bear with us while we sort through everything, medals will be distributed once it's all sorted. This will take some time!

This man right here deserves a custom made medal for sorting through over 600 submissions just to give everybody a little medal.

A real hero if I say so myself!

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
This man right here deserves a custom made medal for sorting through over 600 submissions just to give everybody a little medal.

A real hero if I say so myself!

Don't thank just me, most of the staff will end up doing a portion, we try to divide it up evenly.

Ixy

L2: Junior Member
Jan 29, 2016
And the site lived through the last minute tsunami! Alright!

As always, thanks to the staff here for hosting this event. It's a huge undertaking, and all your efforts are appreciated! It feels like there were a a LOT of maps submitted this time around, which I think is really cool. Can't wait to see the showcase!

That's the plan

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hey will .vmf files work for uploading maps?

Chuck_TF

L1: Registered
Jul 10, 2018
This was a fun event, even though I only made a poster. When there is another 72 hour event I will make more than just one poster :D

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
This was a fun event, even though I only made a poster. When there is another 72 hour event I will make more than just one poster :D

Winter, hopefully. We usually have two a year.

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014

Pdan4

Still trying to add
aa
Nov 25, 2013
Started late, finished late... Sculpted the Medic and composed this within 23 hours (warning, huge image):

"The First Oath"

NYEvaPa.png

I don't expect it, but if any staff still considered this as an entry I would really be grateful.