TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2017 72 Hour TF2 Jam!

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
I would like to start 8 hours early. (and end 8hours early, obviously)
that would line up with when its August 4th 6pm here

red3pit

High on melancholy
aa
Dec 3, 2016
Anyone up for a collab? PM me *wink*

Last edited:

Ryppez

L1: Registered
Aug 1, 2017
Welp, it looks like it's time for some SFM practicing before the jam so i can create the best (i can do) artwork, an i'm really excited for this years event (and hopefully not be last) tf2 jam i will (try to) join.

And If nothing suprising happens and makes me unable to attend, i should be ready and happy, Good luck to everyone attending

EDIT: By using my greatest (worst) skills in time converter, it looks like i will have to start (3pm GMT august 4th 2017) and end (3pm GMT august 7th 2017) so i would start at 6pm finland time and end in 6pm finland time.

Ps. Void, you can double check this if you want to make sure i'm in right time (my time is EEST Helsinki finland) (i have never used time converter before)

Last edited:

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
I'm either going to make a halloween-esk map, or write a short story on a map I hope to release soon. Either way, count me in!

vulduv

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 12, 2016
im gonna make a map! a payload map! i have a neat idea! i also have a name for it! pl_switchtrack (and it has nothing to do with the console! handheld? meh.)

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
Planning on making a construction themed or farm themed map for the Jam, I don't see those very often anymore!

Having had a friend who died of Leukemia back in 2015, I will surely be donating to this cause and entering this contest

Last edited:

Sir_Metaladon

Apr 14, 2015
How do I enter the normal jam? Do I just say "I'd like to do X"?

If that's the case, then I'll be making a gigantic MVM template library for a lot of non-standard bot designs, like the Direct Hit,Vaccinator, ect that people like using but allways have to steal sombody else's or build thier own from scratch...

sneakysneaky

Aug 1, 2017
I would like to do a desert-themed KOTH map. It will have 3 lanes, and several different spawn entrances.