TF2Maps.net New Site Information Mega Thread

Boylee

pew pew pew
aa
Apr 29, 2008
Quick question, apologies if this has been asked. How does one set the "hero image" on the map download page? Mine is showing cogs in the listings.

Totally should have searched the import guide before attempting to upload. I think I may have misunderstood what "Upload Download Icon" meant. Any way to fix this?

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
It's the "download icon" that it wants you to upload (by default, I think) and can be changed on the right side of your downloads page.

Geit

💜 I probably broke it 💜
aa
May 28, 2009
~Necromancy~

New light theme:
cu0rfG.png

Still some bugs here and there - especially with the downloads stuff, feel free to report any you find.

EDIT: use the button at the bottom left of every page (labelled "TF2Maps Dark" by default) to switch theme

Last edited:

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
~Necromancy~

New light theme:
cu0rfG.png

Still some bugs here and there - especially with the downloads stuff, feel free to report any you find.

EDIT: use the button at the bottom left of every page (labelled "TF2Maps Dark" by default) to switch theme

Can we perhaps see it with a tad tiny touch of colour about? Just plain black and white is a bit bland I think.

henke37

aa
Sep 23, 2011
Anyone know what happened with the forum for game news? It seems to be missing.

S

saph

A few moments ago, the member names changed to tan. On the light theme, it's a little hard to see. (disgusting crop)
Qs5OhR5.jpg

wiseguy149

Emperor of Entities and Amateur of Aesthetics
May 12, 2009
A few moments ago, the member names changed to tan. On the light theme, it's a little hard to see. (disgusting crop)
Clearly the solution here is just for everyone to donate.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
That or try to post better posts for that schweet veteran status.

S

saph

This is nothing major as it only is seen once every few weeks, but the maintenance page (for the light theme) did not have an updated font color (black on dark grey).
5tNGPfF.jpg

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
I like the new preview window above the discussion thread with all the screenshots in the map factory. It feels a little laggy though.