TF2Maps.net Major Mapping Contest #12: Dynamic CP

Shogun

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 31, 2014
Woah...
I was mapping... I still am I never stopped...
Some people might have dropped their CP contest entries to do reskins for most if not all of october....

If people chose to focus on Halloween reskins rather than their contest entries, good for them, but in the end it was their own decision. That's not something worth giving an extension over.

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Now that spoopy ween is over we can actually work on these contest entries. Any chance for a time extension cus of invasion and halloween?

The contest was already started with a time extension because of the holiday season. Now through January is still a decent time to create a map.

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
Will there be pre-selection so not all maps will not be even judged upon? Just like what happened with payload dynamic element.

Pretz

L1: Registered
Sep 1, 2015
i think some of us will be spending a lot of time between November 10 and the deadline because we will spend most of the time playing Fallout 4, lol

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
i think some of us will be spending a lot of time between November 10 and the deadline because we will spend most of the time playing Fallout 4, lol
buddy you wanna take part in a tf2m contest you better forget anything else exists

Aerodynamic

Jul 29, 2015
buddy you wanna take part in a tf2m contest you better forget anything else exists
Maybe that's true for a 72 hour or month long contest, but for a 4 month contest? I think you're fine if you limit your non-hammer freetime to an hour or two.

Aksamit

Nov 7, 2015
I’m in! This will be a good opportunity to get back to mapping, and to try to finish a map :D