TF2M Trading Thread

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Sorry, no longer need any vintage items. Don't think I'm gonna trade any hats either atm.

Still have 11 v. pain trains, 2 vita saws, mackeral and degreaser for sale though.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Backpack Linkage

Have:

80px-Paint_Can_E6E6E6.png
80px-Paint_Can_141414.png
80px-Paint_Can_E7B53B.png
90px-Backpack_Name_Tag.png

Looking for hat or multi-key offers for all four.

Kep

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Taking crates for free

All day everyday

call 1-800-CRATES

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Since when were crates worth more than 1 weapon? Ever since they started dropping I've sold mine for 1 weapon...

I've seen people asking reclaimed or scrap for one, and even people selling 4 for a hat (But they end up asking all day)

Anyway, I still have a vita saw and a mag mullet I'm willing to sell.

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
I'm about to do a mass crafting of just about everything on page 1 of my backpack in order to get one of the Refined Metals I need to craft the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker. If anyone wants anything on there, please make an offer quickly!

Items which are NOT for sale, and why:

-One of the two Ubersaws - achievement item; can't trade
-Wrangler - achievement item; can't trade
-One of the two Frontier Justices - I want to keep one to craft with the non-tradable Wrangler
-Dead Ringer - donated to the Weapons Pool Raffle

UP FOR GRABS:
Available for a limited time are the last of my for-sale Vintage items, if anyone wants them:

-Vintage KGBs
-Vintage Sandvich
-Vintage Buff Banner
-Vintage Kritzkrieg
-Vintage Scottish Resistance
-Vintage Force-A-Nature
-Vintage Bonk! Atomic Punch

There are also non-Vintage versions of most of these items, and others, available if you want them for crafting (i.e. KGBs to combine with Refined Metal to make the GRUs, or Jarate to combine with an Axtinguisher to make the Scotsman's Skullcutter - vital in making the Horsemann's Headtaker!). Of course if you just want them for normal use, they're good for that too. ;)

Currently seeking:

-Powerjack
-Sydney Sleeper
-Bushwacka
-Metal - any size will do, but bigger = better, of course; metal is kind of my priority right now, so I might let things go for lowish metal quantities.

PRICES:
I'm thinking 1 above-listed Polycount item + 1 Scrap (or 3 or 4 Scrap Metals by themselves) might be an acceptable charge for 1 of my Vintage items, and 1 or 2 Scrap alone for non-Vintage. But we can talk prices more if we're actually making a trade! ;)

I'm gonna craft all this stuff within a few days if I still need to do so to get the metal I need, so if there's anything you want, don't hesitate to ask!

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Cheiftain's Challenge, looking for Shako.

Mar 23, 2010
I got your skullcutters, make offers.