TF2M Trading Thread

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
I need the Pugilist's Protector. NOW.

I've got a Napper's Respite, a vintage Respectless Rubber Glove, a Lumbricous Lid and a Safe'n'Sound I could trade for it.

I'm also willing to trade away the former three for other stuff if you have any offers.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Okay I got my Pugilist.

Now I need some GRUs. I can trade other polycount weapons for them. I have the Vita-Saw, the Shortstop, Darwin's Danger Shield and the Degreaser.

Or a series 1 crate

Last edited:

Cerious

L420: High Member
Aug 10, 2008
HAVE:

Holy Mackerel
GRU
L'etranger
Battalion's Backup

WANT:

Shortstop
Sydney Sleeper
Bushwacka

I'M SAVING THE GRUE FOR MUFFIN MAN SO THAT HE MAY GIVE ME HIS SHORTSTOP. UNLESS HE ALREADY HAS ONE OR YOU OFFER TWO POLY WEAPONS

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
I want the Shako or Dappers for Soldier. I got the Bombing Run for Scout and the Old Guadalajara for Pyro.

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
WANT
75px-Backpack_Carouser%27s_Capotain.png
75px-Backpack_Sober_Stuntman.png
75px-Backpack_Rimmed_Raincatcher.png

Don't have anything in return just yet, but I am willing to buy people cheap (under £5) games on steam for them or anything you wish from my backpack that I dont hold too dear: http://www.tf2items.com/id/demomanne

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I will trade my extra Battalion's Backups for the Polycount weapons I don't have ... which would be, I guess, the jack and the fish. Don't really care about the Black Box or that new rifle.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Name Tags and Black Paint- Penguin's Buying!

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Please, SOMEONE take my Batter's Helmet! I'm going mad!

I could even make it a Bonk Helmet if you give me a nice hat.

Edit: I want a hat for it. No paint or nametags or any funny business like that. Although metal is nice too.

Retroid

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 25, 2009
Got a lvl 42 Killers Kabuto which I love but I don't play Soldier enough to do it justice, want a Bombing Run (or a polycount "set" hat).

Last edited:

Erich

L1: Registered
Mar 28, 2010
I have 2 degreasers and 3 set 1 crates clogging my inventory.

I want the shortstop, milk, black box, or bushwacka.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Have 13 vintage pain trains, vintage Bonk!, degreaser, Sombrero and a few non-vintage items. (page 4)

Looking for Nametags and vintage sandvich.

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
Have 13 vintage pain trains, vintage Bonk!, degreaser, Sombrero and a few non-vintage items. (page 4)

Looking for Nametags and vintage sandvich.

I have a vintage Sandvich. Would you give the sombrero for it? I can throw something else in if you want. Anything on page 1 here except the Wrangler and Ubersaw (both achievement items, non-tradable - though I would offer them if I could) or the Backburner (it has to go to the weapons pool thing).