TF2 Halloween Special

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
1556 - A Boojum Snark: The Announcer.
1556 - Xiphiass: just where are all the hats?
1556 - Xiphiass: oh.
1556 - A Boojum Snark: Is she Mrs Mann?

Or Maidservant Elizabeth...? And who's on the right? What's the hidden part of the will!? Damnit Valve, now I want to know more!

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Definetely although im not sure what time this update is?

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
old

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
Check this for more hidden pages. Altho the portrait doesn't show up so I wouldn't say its 100% legit.

clicky

Edit:
To sum up the tf2 story

MendozaMan (Facepunch) said:
-Zepheniah & sons + Mann. co (with founder Barnabas Hale) have a leading weapons manufacturer
and research division, and make lots of success this way. It all started in the Land Down Under.

-King of australia starts a mad war with hills, and this (supposedly) leads to grabbing land in the Americas

-Zepheniah and his two sons, Blutarch and Redmond and his wife Elizabeth go to the Americas under
the advice of his two sons, promising rich gravel deposits.

-The gravel turned out to be sand, and the sons betray the father by squandering all but a part of his fortune.
Zepheniah gets every horrible disease known to man and dies after a long struggle but not before giving his wife his house and splitting the useless land in between the two rivalling brothers.

-BLU and RED are founded with the two sons leading them and Spytech and Mann. Co being the weapons suppliers and primary R&D section.

(rumors)
The photograph shown here gives me a very good idea of what happenned to Zepheniahs fortune.

http://www.teamfortress.com/pumpkinpatch/family_portrait/

The cut out person on the right seems to be awfully spy-like, and I would say that this person gains the fortune of Zepheniah and uses it to start Spytech industries. Also note Elizabeth looks an awful lot like the fan-made announcer picture.

Last edited:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Check this for more hidden pages. Altho the portrait doesn't show up so I wouldn't say its 100% legit.

clicky

it is 100% legit. its a hidden page on the will and testiment of Z Mann

click "Barnabus Hale" and you get there. Barnabus Hale is the man w/ the gun in the portrait.

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
Wait, what'd I miss? Where is half of that history coming from? I know the King of Australia and his hills, but how'd that tie to the Americas? 'Cambridgeshire' is implying the Mann family is from Britain, no? Where is Elizabeth betrothed to Redmond?

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
That MendozaMan guy fails hard.

1: Maidservant does not mean wife.
2: What's the king of australia have to do with it? Zeph came from [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridgeshire[/ame]

3: Spytech is not a company in TF2 story canon
4: that person doesn't look any more spy-like than the two boys. everyone wore suits in that era, and his suit isn't particularily spy-like.

Ankh

L3: Member
Sep 18, 2008
I was too late to get one of these things...AGAIN.
oh well, at least I can earn mine which is better than nothing

I'll be interested to see what they did with Harvest

I very much plan on farming the other hat achievement as soon as it comes out though. I've been without one for too damn long

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
God damn. They must really hate Australia. I'm never going to get one of these things.

Someone want to let me dominate them? Pwease?