Mr.Late

L7: Fancy Member
Nov 27, 2009
Sound really nice!

Too bad I cannot play it now properly D::

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
I didn't get any metal when i killed him. All i got was his head...good enough :)

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I love my Unusual Horseless Headless Horseman's Headtaker.

Mr. Happy

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 16, 2008
Guy yall forgot the best part of the update:

"engine vertex compression significantly improved"

WHOOOO ALGORITHMS

Feb 17, 2009
Got the head. :)
Now I need two refined metals. :closedeyes:

Last edited:

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
Welcome to 1 minute after the update hit.

Yeah, I'm a bit tired with all the "OMG SECRET" stuff. I mean, it's literally a single key-combo on my browser to display all the (very few) outgoing links from those pages... links which includes the hidden page URL.

Dec 25, 2007
Well, cp_manor_event is kinda fun, but I think I'll not play it again for a few days... it starts to wear thin after playing umpteen rounds.

Also, after umpteen attempts I've failed to get a haunted metal, which is kind of annoying.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Yeah, I'm a bit tired with all the "OMG SECRET" stuff. I mean, it's literally a single key-combo on my browser to display all the (very few) outgoing links from those pages... links which includes the hidden page URL.
Until they start using non-standard linking methods. <.<

Feb 14, 2008
"We're blog-writing machines this week, and there's plenty of gas in the tank."

An overly optimistic person would interpret this as "more to come!" When there isn't. But I hope there is. But there won't be.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I am looking forward to amassing description tags and describing the hell out of things.

Also, Okrag, you totally have to get one for your Vera minigun. I think you know what I'm talking about.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Well, cp_manor_event is kinda fun, but I think I'll not play it again for a few days... it starts to wear thin after playing umpteen rounds.

Also, after umpteen attempts I've failed to get a haunted metal, which is kind of annoying.

I know what you mean, and as far as playing the map publicly goes there's always a few twats that insist on killing people during the HHH madness... Griefers ruining the experience for everyone.

I also imagine the event version, just like what happened with harvest, is the only one that'll ever get played.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
You only get the metal if you melee kill him. As for the map, I find it very fun. I don't mind being killed during HHH madness if I'm chasing him/near him becuase it's kinda my fault then. But when I'm laying a sticky trap for him, there is no need to kill me.