Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
So you need another evil genius weapon?

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I just had a thought. The engie wrench animations have him slap his wrench on his ungloved hand, which might hurt a bit with this hammer. :lol:

Just an idea but what do you think it would look like with a trigger?
Alt fire that way could squeeze the trigger and.. I don't know... maybe build faster because of the electricity?

Either way it's looking mighty fine. :)

Well he could turn the hammer sideways and tap that part up on his gloves. But either way, with as thick as those damn gloves are I don't think anything is hurting those hands.

A trigger would prove pointless as all of the polypack weapons are not supposed to do anything except replace current models. So if the wrench can't upgrade faster, the replacement model won't be able to either.

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Do you know how to animate in the modeling program you're using? Cause if you do a dispenser you have to have 3 levels of it and the changes in between.

Boylee

pew pew pew
aa
Apr 29, 2008
Well he could turn the hammer sideways and tap that part up on his gloves. But either way, with as thick as those damn gloves are I don't think anything is hurting those hands.

A trigger would prove pointless as all of the polypack weapons are not supposed to do anything except replace current models. So if the wrench can't upgrade faster, the replacement model won't be able to either.
Look at the screeny, he only has one glove. He taps the head of his wrench on the hand that has no glove. The entire upper portion of the hammer is one piece of metal so it would all be electrified. Tapping the head of the hammer into the palm of the bare hand would cause a shock each time. :p

I do hear what you're saying about the trigger though, I was trying to think of a way that this weapon wouldn't cause self electrocution without changing the current animations.

As for the hat, how about a skullcap from an electric chair?
n1kvx.gif

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Well if that's the case then he might as well rid the band off of the demoman's fro and recolor it. Lol. Think.. evil scientist.. not.. I sleep with my head in a perfect orb shaped plastic container.

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
The hair got to be gray, all Einstein-ish people have gray hair

HeaH

Oct 2, 2008
Aren't you nearly 2.5 times over the normal?

But it looks great! I would wear that

HeaH

Oct 2, 2008
Oh, must be fine then

It might look a little too glossy, I think. But I like it

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I like the overall shape but am concerned by the smoothing there. I dunno what's going on but it looks wierd