Questioning

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Is there a thing on here called asking too many to questions. The questions are not stupid questions but good questions.

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
I'm quessing yes if you start asking such questions as this one. You, however, said good so..?

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
For example

Good question: How do I fix the countdown timer not working
Bad question: How do I open up a new file?

MaccyF

Notoriously Unreliable
aa
Mar 27, 2015
Jul 22, 2016
If you're not too sure if you should make a thread for a more simple question, feel free to hop into the tf2maps steam chat for a pretty quick answer! There's always plenty of friends in there to help with things that might seem boggling at first. We have so many people that have been using Hammer for more years than you could count with one hand!

If we can't get your questions answered, there's ways we can find one for you in a short amount of time, also. Good or bad, we're here to help!

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
It is worth looking at the Developer Wiki (and specifically the section on TF2 mapping) to see if there's an article that answers your question. I'd say a good 80% of what I know about Hammer I learned from there.