problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
If the frustration from mapping is getting to the point where you are having suicidal thoughts, I would really suggest taking a break. It has helped me be relieved from much stress caused by any workload.
i cant take a break, there is no time

NotSoHoriz

L3: Member
May 20, 2016
Hold up. So you're saying in every one of your downloads that all feedback is welcome right? Yet you are still arguing with people who are trying to help because (You think) that they are only hating on you. Listen, Hating is not Feedback and none of us here like it. Feedback is to help you improve your content. If you are just going to get (butthurt) because people are trying to help you, that makes things worse and people will not like you. I get feedback on my map and I listen, instead of arguing with others, because I use it to help. I don't complain about people being mean because they're are nice enough to improve content. Be like that!

Last edited:

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
Why is there no time?

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
This may be hard for you to hear, TMB, but part of the reason (most of the reason, in fact) you're not getting the help you need is because of your attitude towards people trying to help you. You keep asking for help, but every time someone tries to help you, you yell at them that you don't need their help.

Please, if you do anything, work on your attitude. Be polite and listen to our feedback. Then we can help you.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
We have tried to help you as much as we can. You have not listened to what we have said and responded rudely. This has made people not want to help you. Some people are still trying to help you, and you are being rude to them still

I'm not sure why you came back to this site. You don't seem to trust or like us very much. We have tried to help you, but it seems like we are doing it wrong, and you won't tell us how to do it right. You only seem to care about getting a map in game, and you do not seem willing to do the amount of thinking and practice and slow, hard work, required for this.

I'm not sure that tf2maps is the right place for you at the moment. I don't like saying this to anyone, but perhaps the best thing is to start again in another community, such as Gamebanana. You can still submit your Mayann map, when that project opens - which could still be a long time - but I think staying at tf2maps is not helping you and is not helping us.

Ælement

Comfortably mediocre
aa
Dec 21, 2010
What could possibly make a map so important that there is "no time"?

If i decide to compete in a gymnastics contest and i decided to do it tomorrow because there is "NO TIME", i'd end up last place, depressed and probably injured.

Whatever you're doing, it can't possibly be so important that you don't even have time to learn how to do it first.

seth

aa
May 31, 2013
NO NO NO, you was getting bad my message i was really saying that i wan tot suicide and i think that leswrodfish gave me a link to a page to suicide
i cant take a break, there is no time

YOUR LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A MAP.

LeSwordfish

aa
Aug 8, 2010
We have tried to help you as much as we can. You have not listened to what we have said and responded rudely. This has made people not want to help you. Some people are still trying to help you, and you are being rude to them still

I'm not sure why you came back to this site. You don't seem to trust or like us very much. We have tried to help you, but it seems like we are doing it wrong, and you won't tell us how to do it right. You only seem to care about getting a map in game, and you do not seem willing to do the amount of thinking and practice and slow, hard work, required for this.

I'm not sure that tf2maps is the right place for you at the moment. I don't like saying this to anyone, but perhaps the best thing is to start again in another community, such as Gamebanana. You can still submit your Mayann map, when that project opens - which could still be a long time - but I think staying at tf2maps is not helping you and is not helping us.

@TMB I'd like you to read this post very carefully, please.

SC PL

local shitposter
aa
Jun 25, 2015
I read it before, and i have a question for you, how you think i feel?

I see you are in a very deep depression. I know that felling due I also wanted to suicide in 2013. My school class was making me so upset that I wanted to kill myself by suffocation 4 times. My depression has ended when the summer holiday has started and I left my earlier school and went to a new one

So looking at my life, I think you should join a different community or take a long break with making maps. You don't have to make a map, nothing says that you must make a map

Last edited:

LeSwordfish

aa
Aug 8, 2010
I think you're upset. I think we're not helping you the way you want to be helped, but I don't know how you want to be helped.

I think you're worried that your map won't get in the Mayann pack. I think you want that a lot, and I think you should worry about it less. There will be other opportunities: it is far more important to stay happy than to get into the pack.

I think you're confused. I'm trying to speak simply so you can understand, since I know that while you try hard you don't understand much English.

NotSoHoriz

L3: Member
May 20, 2016
Look TMB, We understand if something is wrong. But if you are angry please don't argue towards us. We can help with your problem, just listen carefully to what people say to prevent problems.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
I think you're upset. I think we're not helping you the way you want to be helped, but I don't know how you want to be helped.

I think you're worried that your map won't get in the Mayann pack. I think you want that a lot, and I think you should worry about it less. There will be other opportunities: it is far more important to stay happy than to get into the pack.

I think you're confused. I'm trying to speak simply so you can understand, since I know that while you try hard you don't understand much English.
I just want to finish the map, but there is no way you can help me, there not will be other oportunities, basically all you said here is right, but i think you cant help... and im trying to type this without getting upset, but, if i see other rude, mean or bad comment i think i will really suicide

LeSwordfish

aa
Aug 8, 2010
If you feel so upset about it, I suggest you take some time away from the site. If we can't help you, it's not a problem, and we can't say anything that upsets you.

If you are feeling like suicide, PLEASE tell someone you know offline so they can help you. If you don't feel like you can tell anyone, contact the number I linked above. They can help you feel better.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
no no no, you was going good, but now you say everything wrong, i said i cant wait, i dont need a break i need to work on it and looks like you only want to me get out of here, and its a problem that you cant help me cause im gonna continue the map NOW!?

LeSwordfish

aa
Aug 8, 2010
You do not need to work on the map now.

The Mayann project is not your only chance to get a map in the game. There are lots of other updates. You could make a medieval map! Or something else, later. Think about how much better a mapper you'll be this time next year, when another project starts.

I don't want you to leave. I don't want anyone to leave! I like this place, and don't like people going away. But I think at the moment that we are upsetting you more than we are helping you, even when we try to help. I don't want you to be upset. You might get the help you need somewhere else, and they might not upset you as much.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
You do not need to work on the map now.

The Mayann project is not your only chance to get a map in the game. There are lots of other updates. You could make a medieval map! Or something else, later. Think about how much better a mapper you'll be this time next year, when another project starts.

I don't want you to leave. I don't want anyone to leave! I like this place, and don't like people going away. But I think at the moment that we are upsetting you more than we are helping you, even when we try to help. I don't want you to be upset. You might get the help you need somewhere else, and they might not upset you as much.
The Mayann procjet its not important... EVERY UPDATE IS IMPORTANT, AND THAT INCLUDES MAYANN PROJECT, I HAVE BEEN WORKING REALLY HARD IN THE MAP FOR ONLY GET WHAT YOU SEE IN IMAGE.
IF I ONLY CAN DO THIS IN 3 MONTHS, HOW YOU CAN SAY THERE IS TIME, A MEMBER OF HERE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO HELP ME BUT HE NEVER TOCUHED THE MAP YET!
YOU CANT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT ITS THIS FOR ME, AS I SAID BEFORE IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY LIFE!

LeSwordfish

aa
Aug 8, 2010
I think if you think this is more important than your life, you have your priorities very wrong. I'm asking as nicely as I can, one friend to another, for you to relax. Close this site, and close Hammer. Step away from the computer and spend a day doing something else. Watch your favourite movie, eat your favourite food. Spend some time doing things that don't make you upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.