problem

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by TMB, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TMB

TMB Banned

Positive Ratings:
    ok, this is getting toofar, i just want that someone help me, i just want to finish my map but i cant, i dont know how, dont tell me that i need time cause there is no time, dont tell me that i must look valve maps cause i did that i need help now, im really getting frustrating and when i tried to talk to somoene in my friend list they put himself absent, i just cant continue this way...

2. sooshey

aa sooshey :3c

Positive Ratings:
    You're not gonna want to hear this. But there is absolutely nothing we can do except give feedback and advice. YOU have to use the feedback and advice. It is the truth that mapping takes time and effort and there are no shortcuts. Sorry.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. sevin

aa sevin

Positive Ratings:
  4. TMB

TMB Banned

Positive Ratings:
    ok, its fine, im ok.. i think its a good day to die

5. Sergis

aa Sergis L666: ])oo]v[

Positive Ratings:
    you gonna post the problem or not

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Respectfully Disagree Respectfully Disagree x 3
  6. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    I'm sorry to hear that you feel so bad. This is videogames - it should be fun! If you seriously don't feel like living any more, i very strongly suggest you contact a suicide hotline - http://www.telefonodelaesperanza.org/ is one I can find in Spain, where I think you are.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. iiboharz

aa iiboharz Meme Queen

Positive Ratings:
    We have been going in circles for a while. You often get good feedback from people here, but you are the one choosing to ignore most of it.

You can't get much more help than you have gotten already.

I am sorry if this sounds mean, but it is the truth.

Mapping needs you to be able to take feedback and find out how to put it onto your map to make your map better. If you are just getting feedback saying your map is good you can never make it better.

I tried to make my English simple here so that you can understand better.

Please tell me if you need it explained better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. fubarFX

aa fubarFX The "raw" in "nodraw"

Positive Ratings:
    well, what's preventing you from taking steps forward with your project? just saying "I can't" doesn't really enable us to help you out. what are your goals and what are the challenges you're facing?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Egan

aa Egan

Positive Ratings:
    If you're worried about not being able to finish your Mayann map you've actually got a lot of time. Read response here: http://tf2maps.net/posts/377513/ Realistically you have at least 4 months, which is surly enough time to polish and relase ixem. :)

Try this error checker page at interlopers, you can paste your compile log there and it will say what is wrong with it: http://www.interlopers.net/errors/
    Let us know if it picks anything up.

10. TMB

TMB Banned

Positive Ratings:
    Are you kidding me? Ok, good, someone feels bad and what you make its give me a suicide hotline, ok, dont need to reply this i dont think im gonna watch messages anymore

11. Yrr

aa Yrr An Actual Deer

Positive Ratings:
    you literally said "its a good day to die", we take that kind of thing seriously

• Agree Agree x 9
  12. LeSwordfish

Positive Ratings:
    I'm very sorry if I upset you. Your post made me think that you were contemplating suicide, and I wanted to respond to that seriously. If it was a joke, it is an entirely inappropriate one.

• Agree Agree x 13
  13. Layl

Layl L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    You [expletive], there's people in this community who are struggling with serious issues. When someone says something like that we take it seriously, and people behaving like you are just making it harder to help people who are dealing with those issues.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. TMB

TMB Banned

Positive Ratings:
    NO NO NO, you was getting bad my message i was really saying that i wan tot suicide and i think that leswrodfish gave me a link to a page to suicide

15. Hotel Detective

Hotel Detective L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    They gave a link to prevent suicide. A suicide hotline is for the prevention of suicide, to make it not happen.

So to not suicide.

16. LeSwordfish

Positive Ratings:
    A sucide hotline helps stop you from committing suicide. I don't want you - or anyone - to hurt themselves. If you are thinking about suicide you can call them and they will help you feel better.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. TMB

TMB Banned

Positive Ratings:
    i dont need that i just need get my map better, this is getting too frustrating, there is no time, i need it NOW

18. Hotel Detective

Hotel Detective L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Have you tried asking for feedback?

• Respectfully Disagree Respectfully Disagree x 1
  19. TMB

TMB Banned

Positive Ratings:
    i cant, the map it not playable yet

20. Nicky

aa Nicky Lets try something new!

Positive Ratings:
    If the frustration from mapping is getting to the point where you are having suicidal thoughts, I would really suggest taking a break. It has helped me be relieved from much stress caused by any workload.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.