A tightly packed KOTH map that will make you respect the Train God
There's so much storage in this place!
Just texture this entire map with those bones.
You know you want to.
Don't you sass me young lady!
But I'm a young lad.
Everyone's a young lady if they're sassy enough.
Ohhhh well that changes everything....
Ever play Knifey Spoony?
June 28th Version 18
- Decorated the basement with skulls and ribcages
- Added green lights so the Pirate King feels "under the sea" when he spawns
- Added more Train God taunts!
- Decorated the rooftops with skulls and ribcages
- Added a visual and audible warning system for the trains as the approach the play space: Glowing tracks and a unique horn blast
- refined the skull texture
- Decorated the vinette rooms with skulls and ribcages
- made a Train God portrait
- went on a optimization and deleteing spree! I threw some shit out
ATTENTION: This map uses the bots. It needs a .nav file to play properly. You casn generate your own from what Valve pushes out. Or you can get it premade at the links below:
koth octothorpe Spooky 18
koth octothorpe spooky 18 bz2
But, what does the passengers of the trains think when they see an awfull lot of human skeletons outside the windows?
Wut? No one rides with the Train God, sir.
He's way too cool for that.
So, what's the point of the trains going through there at all? If I remember correctly, you said the train god lits the trains on fire if someone stands on front of them, wich I took as the train themselves are not the train god. So my question is: Why does the trains continue to drive through there when there's full of sceletons?
Because its cool and spooky.
Weeee the map finally broke 30 votes on the workshop! That's right after all that work, 30 people clicked a button! I'm savoring the moment like watermelon afterglow.
Long ass boring video of the minion dancing
I can't believe you didn't do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5x5OXfe9KY
Gotcha covered Rouge
LOL. perhaps it's easier to believe that just a slice of the sniper's new russian taunt dance animation i threw on it.
This is the one I was thinking of: Truckin'
i got it working in game.... just ironing out some bugs with orientations
then i'll change the lil giggle child voices to them going "choochoochoochoo" should be nice and spooky
I dunno, this might be better.
It's not the same if it isn't the same dance. Man, someone needs to get that dance into TF2.
Separate names with a comma.