Most and least favorite weapons.

Mr.Blob

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jun 12, 2009
Best set up in the game is vanilla sniper, hands down. - also +1 for Razorback hate. - Also if you were to ask me, I'd say that every single sniper unlock is useless, only jarate is useful in some places, but I'd still take the SMG over it any day.

Edit: Ambassador spy with the deadringer is also insane, anyone with decent aim knows that stabbing people is over rated

Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Best set up in the game is vanilla sniper, hands down. - also +1 for Razorback hate. - Also if you were to ask me, I'd say that every single sniper unlock is useless, only jarate is useful in some places, but I'd still take the SMG over it any day.

Edit: Ambassador spy with the deadringer is also insane, anyone with decent aim knows that stabbing people is over rated

Darwins danger shield is useful when using positions that take mostly spam. Allows you to camp a spot longer and increases the health you get from pickups as it's % based. But yes, this would be map specific.

Moonfixer

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 23, 2014
Favorites:

Scout- scattergun, baby face's blaster, soda popper, pretty boy pocket pistol, wrap assassin, atomizer
Soldier- black box, stock rocket launcher, escape plan
Pyro- degreaser, nostro napalmed, detonator, axetinguisher
Heavy- tomislav, gru
Demoman- stock grenade launcher, Scottish resistance, charge n target, caber
Engineer- pompson, rescue ranger, jag, eureka effect
Sniper- machina
Medic- medigun, blutsauger, ubersaw, vitasaw
Spy- big earner, stock knife, diamondback, ambassador, red tape recorder

Least favorites:

Don't have any really. The weapons I did not list above are just weapons I don't use that often. I don't really dislike them.