Hi. So recently I decided to start finshing a map I've been working on for almost 2 years now, and that was mentioned here a couple of times (cp_orange_x3_natural). There was a long development hiatus and started working on it 2 weeks ago. Anyway, so what I've noticed is that one of the func_respawnroomvisualizers don't display their texture when approaching to it as enemy or spectator, while the rest in the map do. This is how it looks like: The problem isn't really on the entity, though, because this is what happens when the door is open: And here's the PoV from a friend: As you can see in the first screenshot, that's a different map I called "_hq" where I had to perform some func_detail changes to see if it helps, as well as compiling the map in Expert Mode's "Full HDR -final", but nothing helped. And no, the entity is NOT inside the door. It's outside enough to be seen, the same way as the one on the right and the other two at the other spawn. You can also notice that the "broken" one is like transparent or something that you can see prop models through it. I tried to get the oldest version of the map, which is an RC2 one, from November 2015, and the problem persists. I can't really remember if it was there but I never noticed such thing, since I was often going Spectator to take pictures for the Workshop submission. One thing I did notice: changing between different versions of the map in the same game session seems to fix the glitch somehow, but restarting the game and loading any of these 3 maps glitches the texture again. EDIT/P.S: I'm not using custom textures nor materials related to the entity's one. EDIT 2: Both entities on each spawn were modified at once by selecting them and applying changes in one Properties window, so both work the same way and linked to the spawn's respawnroom trigger. EDIT 3: I've tested the map on SFM's TF2 version and the bug seems to be gone. EDIT 4: It's apparently an actual game's glitch since it's also happening on Valve-official servers I don't know whether it's related to my client or the game's latest build itself. I've checked all I could in all the folders and found nothing that could affect the materials. The glitch is only happening in the current TF2.